We have received your contact information.
We will send you fireside information via email.
And someone from our team will reach out to you personally in the next 24-48 hours.
- Since teens are more likely to hide the truth, sometimes parents only find out after the situation has become life-threatening.
- TRADITIONAL THERAPIES ARE ONLY 43% EFFECTIVE… not satisfactory when life on the line!!!
- And according to the American Psychological Association, on average IT TAKES 1-2 YEARS FOR PATIENTS TO RECOVER… again, not satisfactory when life on the line!!!
- OUR SUCCESS RATE IS 83.3% — there is nothing like it in the entire therapy industry — and we believe the ultimate reason is because we use gospel principles in our proprietary method.
- D&C 130:20 There is a law, irrevocably decreed in heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated—
21. And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated.
- The gospel is like a huge smorgasbord… you choose the family or personal blessing, find the universal laws that guarantee the blessing, and voilà you’ll SEE CHANGES WITHIN THE FIRST FEW DAYS.
- When children get help before it’s too late, they are more confident. They have more faith. Their testimony grows. Their church attendance and activity levels prove it. They bond and they are closer with their family.
- What Parents Are Saying...
- “I liked being able to know what my kids were thinking. Before they would just grunt, shrug shoulders or give one word answers. My son was suicidal. I tried to spend more time with him but he wasn’t interested. Now when we go for an outing we don’t fight, and we actually enjoy each other’s company. Our son is doing better and he HANGS OUT WITH THE FAMILY MORE.” - Paul S. (Father)
- “I always used to question what I was doing wrong as a mother. I love my kids but I wasn’t connecting. Our son had panic attacks and was suicidal this summer. I tried to connect with him but he didn’t want me to hang out with him. It’s like he held something against me. He wouldn’t talk to me or open up. The 3-Step Cycle helped me to see his perspective and that I don’t always see things the same way my kids do. I am learning to listen better and HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT HE WANTED TO SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER AND HANG OUT LIKE WE USED TO.” - Lili S. (Mother)
- More And More Parents Are Saying
- “Our first time we talked is definitely the most memorable one... literally weight lifted off my shoulders!! After our first meeting, I was like, IF YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS IN 2 HOURS WITH MY FAMILY, WHAT CAN YOU ACCOMPLISH IN 12 WEEKS?! I also feel that a big difference between you and others... you don't judge, and you don’t tell what to fix without telling me how to.” — Sonja G.
COUNTDOWN BEFORE WEBINAR BEGINS: