71% of parents say that parenting is harder… the reasons being …
2. Social media
3. And changing morals
Some children talk to their parents,
others do not… But among all teens surveyed,
John Hopkins research found
“Today Teens are 2x more likely to hide the truth.”
This includes how they are feeling, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, their gender identity, cutting, self harm, vaping / smoking, porn and drugs.
- Since teens are more likely to hide the truth, sometimes parents only find out after the situation has become life-threatening.
- TRADITIONAL THERAPIES ARE ONLY 43% EFFECTIVE… not satisfactory when life on the line!!!
- And according to the American Psychological Association, on average IT TAKES 1-2 YEARS FOR PATIENTS TO RECOVER… again, not satisfactory when life on the line!!!
- OUR SUCCESS RATE IS 83.3% — there is nothing like it in the entire therapy industry — and we believe the ultimate reason is because we use gospel principles in our proprietary method.
- D&C 130:20 There is a law, irrevocably decreed in heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated—
21. And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated.
- The gospel is like a huge smorgasbord… you choose the family or personal blessing, find the universal laws that guarantee the blessing, and voilà you’ll SEE CHANGES WITHIN THE FIRST FEW DAYS.
- When children get help before it’s too late, they are more confident. They have more faith. Their testimony grows. Their church attendance and activity levels prove it. They bond and they are closer with their family.
- What Parents Are Saying...
- “I liked being able to know what my kids were thinking. Before they would just grunt, shrug shoulders or give one word answers. My son was suicidal. I tried to spend more time with him but he wasn’t interested. Now when we go for an outing we don’t fight, and we actually enjoy each other’s company. Our son is doing better and he HANGS OUT WITH THE FAMILY MORE.” - Paul S. (Father)
- “I always used to question what I was doing wrong as a mother. I love my kids but I wasn’t connecting. Our son had panic attacks and was suicidal this summer. I tried to connect with him but he didn’t want me to hang out with him. It’s like he held something against me. He wouldn’t talk to me or open up. The 3-Step Cycle helped me to see his perspective and that I don’t always see things the same way my kids do. I am learning to listen better and HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT HE WANTED TO SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER AND HANG OUT LIKE WE USED TO.” - Lili S. (Mother)
- Therapies people used to trust are contradicting gospel principles — that’s why they are only 43% effective.
- 60.1 PERCENT OF PARENTS ADMIT THEY HAVE TROUBLE HELPING THEIR CHILDREN, but they won’t ask for help outside of their own families.
- This is a 49.1 percent increase from 10 years ago.
- Statistics from Families Learning Organization
- The Myers Method Uses 3 Specific Principles
- 3-Step Cycle - YOU’LL KNOW WHAT YOUR CHILD IS THINKING. You’ll see your their perspective and the way they see things. It’s a much calmer approach and you’ll avoid arguments and fights.
- Law-of-the-Harvest - an age old principle with a twist to make EVERY BIT OF FAMILY TIME AN ENJOYABLE TIME. It also gets kids to do things the first time you ask, not the 20th.
- Natural consequences - discipline needs to use natural consequences so there is no resentment and there is no discord between parents and children. This creates healthy boundaries. It puts you and your children on the same page. AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL FOLLOW THROUGH WITHOUT FORCE AND WITH OUT A FIGHT.
- When parents use these tools their children will be more confident. They will bond more as a family. AND YOU WILL SEE IT IN THEIR CHURCH ATTENDANCE. Parents’ faith and their children’s faith will increase.
- “Living gospel principles strengthen our faith in the Savior, deepen our devotion to Him, and invite a multitude of blessings and spiritual gifts into our lives.” - Elder David A. Bednar
- More And More Parents Are Saying
- “Our first time we talked is definitely the most memorable one... literally weight lifted off my shoulders!! After our first meeting, I was like, IF YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS IN 2 HOURS WITH MY FAMILY, WHAT CAN YOU ACCOMPLISH IN 12 WEEKS?! I also feel that a big difference between you and others... you don't judge, and you don’t tell what to fix without telling me how to.” — Sonja G.
- For Bishops, Elders Quorum and Relief Society Presidents
- We work with individuals and we also do firesides… the goal is to meet with parents before their children’s dire problems worsen and become life threatening. We also want to TAKE THE BURDEN OFF THE BISHOP'S BACK!
- If you sign up for a parent’s-only-fireside, YOUR MEMBERS WILL LEAVE WITH A FULL-PROOF PLAN, KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE, BOND WITH, CORRECT AND STRENGTHEN THEIR CHILD’S SELF-ESTEEM, whether the child has told them or not how serious the matter.
- If not, we will personally donate $200 to your ward’s youth activities fund.
- Let’s get in touch and schedule a time to talk or fireside for your ward.
- Obviously dates will be limited since more and more bishops are scheduling. Pornography and gender identity are extremely common among Gen - Z-ers.
- • J. Walter Thompson Marketing Group found OVER 50% OF GEN Z-ERS DON’T FEEL TRADITIONAL GENDER BINARIES REPRESENT A PERSON’S IDENTITY.
- By attacking the problem sooner than later, you increase a child’s self confidence, and they will no longer question their true identity when they know they are a child of god.
Enter Your Information So We Can Send You All The Details.
You will receive a confirmation email and details.
Your information is 100% confidential
COUNTDOWN BEFORE WEBINAR BEGINS: