71% of parents say that parenting is harder… the reasons being …
2. Social media
3. And changing morals
Some children talk to their parents,
others do not… But among all teens surveyed,
John Hopkins research found
“Today Teens are 2x more likely to hide the truth.”
This includes how they are feeling, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, their gender identity, cutting, self harm, vaping / smoking, porn and drugs.
- Since teens are more likely to hide the truth, sometimes parents only find out after the situation has become life-threatening.
- TRADITIONAL THERAPIES ARE ONLY 43% EFFECTIVE… not satisfactory when life on the line!!!
- And according to the American Psychological Association, on average IT TAKES 1-2 YEARS FOR PATIENTS TO RECOVER… again, not satisfactory when life on the line!!!
- OUR SUCCESS RATE IS 83.3% — there is nothing like it in the entire therapy industry — and we believe the ultimate reason is because we use gospel principles in our proprietary method.
- Teens who have drug problems, pornography problems, gender identity problems, anxiety and depression etc... are just symptoms of the real problem!
- THE TOP 2 INTERNAL PROBLEMS teens have in 2022 like this and are solved by understanding eternal self-worth to stop looking externally to fulfill an internal void.
- Body image issues - if you see radical hairstyles, clothing that is too big, hoodies in the summertime… This can be an indicator that the child wants to hide their body. They may feel self-conscious about their image.
- Not knowing where they fit in – teens can often turn to radical behaviors because it is a means to an end, fitting in.
- What Parents Are Saying...
- “I liked being able to know what my kids were thinking. Before they would just grunt, shrug shoulders or give one word answers. My son was suicidal. I tried to spend more time with him but he wasn’t interested. Now when we go for an outing we don’t fight, and we actually enjoy each other’s company. Our son is doing better and he HANGS OUT WITH THE FAMILY MORE.” - Paul S. (Father)
- “I always used to question what I was doing wrong as a mother. I love my kids but I wasn’t connecting. Our son had panic attacks and was suicidal this summer. I tried to connect with him but he didn’t want me to hang out with him. It’s like he held something against me. He wouldn’t talk to me or open up. The 3-Step Cycle helped me to see his perspective and that I don’t always see things the same way my kids do. I am learning to listen better and HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT HE WANTED TO SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER AND HANG OUT LIKE WE USED TO.” - Lili S. (Mother)
- Executive director of the National Institute for the Psychotherapies in Manhattan, “On average, you can expect to spend 1 to 3 years in therapy" and traditional methods are only 43% effective. -- NOT SATISFACTORY!!
- 60.1 PERCENT OF PARENTS ADMIT THEY HAVE TROUBLE HELPING THEIR CHILDREN, but they won’t ask for help outside of their own families.
- This is a 49.1 percent increase from 10 years ago.
- Statistics from Families Learning Organization
- The Myers Method Uses 3 Specific Principles
- 3-Step Cycle - YOU’LL KNOW WHAT YOUR CHILD IS THINKING. This will help your child open up and communicate so you will know what is going on.
- 8 Psychological Markers - the American psychological Association shows these 8 psychological markers to indicate if your child is struggling with something and will not tell you.
- Reproving "Betimes" With Sharpness - this is according to the scriptures, discourses of Brigham Young, 1985 talk given by President Hinckley, and how to know the temperament and disposition of each of your children and help each of them individually.
- Parents will have these tools to strengthen their children for any of life's hardships.
- More And More Parents Are Saying
- “Our first time we talked is definitely the most memorable one... literally weight lifted off my shoulders!! After our first meeting, I was like, IF YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS IN 2 HOURS WITH MY FAMILY, WHAT CAN YOU ACCOMPLISH IN 12 WEEKS?! I also feel that a big difference between you and others... you don't judge, and you don’t tell what to fix without telling me how to.” — Sonja G.
- For Bishops, Elders Quorum and Relief Society Presidents
- We work with individuals and we also do firesides… the goal is to meet with parents before their children’s dire problems worsen and become life threatening. We also want to TAKE THE BURDEN OFF THE BISHOP'S BACK!
- If you sign up for a parent’s-only-fireside, YOUR MEMBERS WILL LEAVE WITH A PLAN, KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE, BOND WITH AND STRENGTHEN THEIR CHILD’S SELF-ESTEEM, whether the child has told them or not how serious the matter.
- If not, we will personally donate $500 to your ward’s youth activities fund.
- Let’s get in touch and schedule a time to talk or fireside for your ward.
- Obviously dates will be limited since more and more bishops are scheduling.
- By attacking the problem sooner than later, you increase a child’s self confidence, and they will no longer question their true identity when they know they are a child of god.
Enter Your Information So We Can Send You All The Details.
You will receive a confirmation email and details.
Your information is 100% confidential
COUNTDOWN BEFORE WEBINAR BEGINS: